COOKING CLASS WITH FOCUS ON ANCIENT GRAINS.
DURATION OF THIS CLASS + DINNER/LUNCH: 5 or 5.5 HOURS
- guided visit of the organic farm, the stone mill and the pasta making machinery for about 1 hour;
- Hands-on cooking experience for about 2.5 to 3 hours;
- preparation of 4-5 courses with ingredients from organic farm;
- all food & wine;
- private local chef;
- English speaking assistant. German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian also available with no surcharge;
- printed material;
- personal aprons and hats as souvenirs;
- served full lunch or dinner;
Transportation to our location in Peccioli, between Pisa and Volterra.
This class takes place in the area of Peccioli and Lajatico, a rural region between Pisa and San Gimignano where little public transport service is offered. Here are the transportation options for you to reach the destinations of the tour.
CAR RENTAL. We can help you find the best car rental solution from your hotel, agriturismo or private villa. We will book your car and give you detailled road instructions to meet us for the tour. If you rented your car on your own we will give you just any necessary road instruction.
CHAUFFEURED CAR RENTAL. Enjoy all the comfort of a private driver collecting you at your location on a luxury van! We will arrange a chauffeured car service from any location in Tuscany for the whole day of the tour.
VESPA SCOOTER RENTAL. You can add some action to this tour! Rent a Vespa scooter from our garage in Pontedera and ride it throughout the tour. Our guide will meet you in Pontedera and you will follow him/her to the several destinations.